Simplicity 65UV5 Flame Scanner
The Fireye Simplicity™ 65UV5 self-checking scanners are used to detect ultraviolet emissions from fossil fuel flames such as natural gas, coke oven gas, propane, methane, butane, kerosene, light petroleum distillates and diesel fuels.
The 65UV5 scanner is available with a one-second or four-second flame failure response time (FFRT) depending on the model selected. The “E” versions are one-second FFRT, the non ”E” versions are four seconds FFRT. The Fireye 65UV5-1004QD and 1004EQD flame scanners provide an analog 4 to 20 mA output referenced to flame signal strength.
- Fully integrated design - a true one-piece system
- No programming - minimal setup - ‘out of the box’ operation
- Superb detection, sensitivity and wide angle of view
- Proven and reliable technology
- Worldwide safety agency approvals
- Rugged NEMA 4X (IP66) housing
- Hazardous Area Classification
Request a Quote Today!