NOTE: RMA REQUEST FORM REVISED MAY 22, 2015
All warranty claims must be initiated by either an authorized Fireye Distributor, or by an authorized Fireye OEM. The following describes the warranty claim procedure.
1. Download a Return Authorization (RMA) request form from the link below, complete the form and fax to “Fireye Customer Service Dept.” at (800-647-4740).
2. Fireye will fax back a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number.
3. Upon receipt of a warranty RMA request, Fireye will, at its own cost, ship a no charge replacement unit (UPS ground only) for the in-warranty product(s).
4. The Distributor/OEM must include a copy of the faxed RMA form inside the box with the material to be returned and mark the outside of the box with the RMA number.
* If the product being claimed under warranty is not received back at Fireye within thirty (30) days following the assignment of the RMA number,
* If Fireye determines that the product is not covered by the Fireye warranty policy (e.g., obvious water damage, out of warranty period, etc.),
* If the product is tested and no fault is found with the product, the Distributor or OEM will be invoiced at their cost for the replacement part (sent at n/c) including any shipping costs.